Sunday, February 13, 2011

WHO confirms swine flu vaccine child narcolepsy concerns

http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-02-swine-flu-vaccine-child-narcolepsy_1.html


For another class I need to read three different articles a week on different things to help shape my idea of environmentalism and to contemplate the effects of world events on how we view the environment. I came across this article and thought it was really interesting so I'm posting it here.


I thought it was really interesting how they are thinking that there might be a link between Narcolepsy, a sleeping disorder, and the swine flu vaccine. I'm personally really against mass vaccination such as what happened last year, especially with a vaccine that isn't hugely tested. Although narcolepsy I guess isn't a huge serious illness, if the vaccine can be linked to that, then what else could it be causing as an unknown side effect ?

No comments:

Post a Comment