Tuesday, February 1, 2011

100 Sled Dogs Slaughtered

http://thechronicleherald.ca/Canada/1225190.html


"Tour operator got workers’ comp cash; he was traumatized from shooting them"


I really don't understand how someone can be "forced to kill" like this man claims he was. To kill ONE HUNDRED dogs seems super excessive. I can see how it could be traumatizing, but I really do not understand.  I worked at the S.P.C.A. in Burnside, and I remember once when we went into a puppy mill breeder to take his dogs away, the man killed his dogs so that we couldn't take them. It was horrifying to think someone could do that. What would ever be someone's reasoning to slaughter 100 dogs? I read that he tried to find homes for them, and it would be hard finding homes for 100 plus dogs, but I still find it hard to believe that he was pressured by anyone else but himself to kill those dogs.


Just horrifying

No comments:

Post a Comment