Friday, January 28, 2011

My Political Ideology

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


These are the results from the three political ideology quizzes that were emailed out to us today. I felt that the last two are a bit more accurate than the first one. I don't feel that I'm an anarchist in any way, I just gained some riot experience having graduated from Cole Harbour High. 

I felt that the social democrat and political compass results were fairly accurate with my beliefs though. They were both a fair representation. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenna, If you had guessed where you would have fallen on the compass before you took the quiz, do you think it would have been similar to your results? It's interesting to see the results, eh? Ali

    ReplyDelete
  2. I probably would have guessed around social democrat, it's a common viewpoint in the poli sci literature I read, so it's probably influenced me in some way

    ReplyDelete