Saturday, January 15, 2011

About Me

This blog is going to be for all my weekly work for my POLS1303 class. I thought at first it was rather odd and had no idea how to make a blog, but I got a friend to show me and I think I'm good to go now. 

So, my name is Jenna Khoury-Hanna and I'm from Eastern Passage, Nova Scotia. I graduated last year from Cole Harbour District High School with a French Immersion certificate. I have a younger brother and sister as well as four cats and two dogs, so our house pretty much qualifies as a zoo. When I'm home I have two jobs, working at a store called Jacob in MicMac Mall and working as a summer day camp counsellor for H.R.M. Parks and Rec. 

At Acadia I'm hoping to complete a double major, my main major being Environmental and Sustainability Studies, and the other being Political Science. I don't really know what I'm going to do with such a degree, but I really enjoy both so I figure you got to do what you enjoy, especially with the money that you put into school. Going with that, I also chose to get involved in extra school activities such as sit on my house council and helped start up and sit on the ESST Student Society executive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment